Exposed Aggregate Concrete
Concrete for paths, driveways, patios and all outdoor areas is no longer just a cost effective alternative to paving. The popularity of Exposed Aggregate Concrete has increased significantly in recent years as home owners and businesses seek a modern stylish finish to their outdoor areas which is achieved by the natural appeal of the exposed stone aggregate.Why Exposed Aggregate Concrete
- Wide range of colours and aggregates to suit any home or business style.
- Durable and cost effective
- Excellent option for high traffic areas
- Robust and low maintenance
- Non slip
Exposed concrete is an excellent option if ants and weeds are a problem. Unlike bricks and slabs, exposed concrete is one large solid area which weeds cannot penetrate.
The appearance of exposed aggregate concrete is achieved by spraying off the top layer of concrete to expose the colourful rocks beneath.Why Choose Repave
- Over 30 years concreting experience with both Domestic and Commercial clients
- Comply to Australian Standards
- Same-day competitive quote
- Housing Industry Association (HIA) members
- No job too big or too small
Please contact our professional and experienced team today for more information.